9 December 2021 from 4.30-6pm (via Teams)
Members of the Western Circuit, Judges, legal and Family Court professionals, Court users and staff are all invited to join an introduction to the Domestic Abuse Act 2021, and short presentations on implications for practice and procedure.
We are very fortunate to have Mrs Justice Gwynneth Knowles DBE to give an overview and introduction, and Mrs Justice Roberts DBE, our Family Division Liaison Judge, to chair the presentations.
There will be time for questions following the presentations.
- Mrs Justice Gwynneth Knowles– Lead Judge on issues of Domestic Abuse
- Mrs Justice Jennifer Roberts– Family Division Liaison Judge, Western Circuit
- HHJ Stephen Wildblood QC, Designated Family Judge, Bristol.
- HHJ Caroline Wright, Designated Family Judge, Swindon and Wiltshire
- Natalie Wyatt, Senior Improvement Manager (Cafcass)
- Hannah Penfold, HMCTS, senior legal manager South West
To join, please use this link
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+44 20 3855 4748,,249988537# United Kingdom, London
Phone Conference ID: 249 988 537#